1. These terms and conditions apply only to designated Baqala stores which are using the Payby Technology Projects LLC (“Payby”) account promotional payment QR code (a “Promo Code”) to complete transactions during a promotional event which will be lasting only from 27 May 2020 to 02 June 2020 (the “Promotional Period”).
2. By using any Promo Code when completing a transaction at a Baqala store, users accept to be bound by these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such which may be disclosed in any electronic messages, or on Payby website, or communicated to users in any other way (“promo information”). Such promo information shall prevail in the event of there being any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any promo information. users accept to be bound by these terms and conditions and must comply with these terms and conditions in order for any Promo Code to be valid.
3. Payby may cancel or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the Payby website, sent to users through electronic information or made to these terms and conditions.
4. Users may only claim one Promo Code once a day in relation to a transaction. Promo Codes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged or converted for cash and cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion offered by Payby.
5. To use a Promo Code, the user must:
a. be using the PayBy e-wallet service, bank card;
b. use the Promo Code during the Promotional Period, which shall operate during Baqala store opening times;
c. present the QR code at check out when completing a transaction and the relevant discount (which will be of a randomized amount that shall not exceed AED 100) will be automatically deducted from the final price of the qualifying purchase. If the user fails to present the Promo Code at the time of purchase as specified, the purchase will not be eligible for the discount. Discounts may not be claimed after confirmation of a user's purchase at a Baqala store;
6. If the payment fails due to any number of reasons (such as technical error, insufficient account balance, abnormal wallet status, network abnormality, etc.), the Promo Code cannot be used to obtain a discount.
7. Subject to any cancellation or returns policy operated by Baqala stores, if a user cancels or returns an order which was purchased through a discount using a Promo Code, the user shall only receive a refund of the value of the transaction amount less the value of any discount obtained by that Promo Code. The user shall also be barred from participating in any future Promotional Events and/or redeeming any Promo Codes in the future.
8. Any cheating or violation of these terms and conditions by users shall result in the redeeming of Promo Codes being rendered null and void. PayBy and Baqala reserve the right to suspend or cancel any Promotional Event and the redeeming of any Promo Codes at their discretion, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
9. The relevant goods or services in this activity are provided by Baqala stores, and PayBy account holders should decide whether to use such goods or services. PayBy does not provide any guarantee for the quality of the goods or services provided by Baqala stores. To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, PayBy does not assume any liability for any of Baqala's products and/or services, including any damage caused to the goods or services. Users should contact Baqala stores directly for processing and resolving any complaints or disputes. If you have any questions, please contact PayBy customer service: email@example.com.
10. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of the Abu Dhabi Global Markets with any dispute subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Abu Dhabi Global Markets.
1. If the PayBy account holder has any false, illegal, fraudulent, abnormal, or sub-sale transactions, or the PayBy account holder has any behavior that violates the provisions of the "PayBy User Agreement", or the account is in an abnormal state, including but not limited to account transaction restrictions, overdue payment, account control or freezing, account cancellation, etc. due to the failure to carry out real-name authentication, or the PayBy account holder is suspected of abnormal transactions but refuses to cooperate when PayBy conducts an investigation, and PayBy reserves the right to refuse such PayBy account holders from participating and using any Promo Codes during the Promotional Period.
2. PayBy has the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions on reasonable notice (including but not limited to delay or early termination of this activity, replacement of gifts of equal value, etc.) within the scope allowed by applicable laws and regulations, and it will take effect after the announcement of PayBy mobile client and related channels.