Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participation in the design and development of core payment systems.
- Responsible for abstract design of complex system models, undertake system architecture design and development, ensure high-quality and timely delivery of systems.
- Deal with the technical challenges of micro-service architecture and complex business models in high concurrency environments.
- Participate in team members' code review and development of standard.
- Proficient in common open source frameworks and tools such as Spring MVC, Mybatis, Dubbo, Redis, RabbitMq, maven, gitlab, etc..
- Proficient in Tomcat, nginx and other application servers, familiar with Linux system, master shell, awk, sed, etc..
- Proficient in mass system load balancing, caching, network storage, network security.
- Proficient in distributed systems and architectures, with deep understanding of best practices and design principles for high-performance and high-availability architectures, experience in large-scale and high-context distributed architecture design and development.
- Good field design and model abstraction skills, familiar with UML, design patterns and domain-driven design tools and methods.
- Experience in system architecture design for large payment companies and financial industry is preferred.
- Clear thought, good at thinking, able to independently analyze and solve problems.
- Strong sense of responsibility and responsible attitude towards the goal.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org