Specific Job Summary and Expected Contributions
Prime responsibilities of this accountant will include:
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Excellent bilingual language in both English and Chinese.
Please send your CV to email@example.com